During the daily tour in Antalya city, you will see the unique views of the Lower and Upper Duden waterfalls, and the city from above with a cable car. You will also explore the old town and complete the tour with a boat trip.
The fascinating beauty of Antalya waterfalls will thrill and captivate you. Antalya oldtown is an ancient district which is considered to be the heart of the city. Here you will see ancient buildings and walk down narrow twisting streets up to the city harbor, beautiful boat tour on the coast of Antalya.
With this package you will be able to visit all the interesting places in Antalya in the best way possible with the best and the most comfortable transportation vehicle.
For this trip we will pick you up from your hotel in the morning, depending on your hotel location we will confirm the exact pick up time once we received your reservation.
The trip starts with lower Duden waterfall, then we will go to the upper Duden waterfall. After that we take you to a restaurant to have lunch. The next stop is cable care and after we visit the oldtown and we will be doing an hour boat trip.
The whole trip considering the commute will be around 7 to 8 hours.
Places That We Will Visit in Antalya City Tour
1. Lower Duden waterfall : The Duden Waterfalls are actually two separate natural attractions within the City of Antalya: Upper & Lower Waterfalls. Lower Duden Waterfall is a spectacular cascade that occurs as the Duden River spills off the Antalya City cliffs into the sea. You can feel the droplets of amazing Duden Waterfalls ending in the Mediterranean, enjoy the mesmerizing sightseeing's of the city, mountains and forests by the Antalya Shores. Shoot some attractive photos to share with friends and family.
2. Upper Duden waterfall : The Upper Duden Waterfalls are a series of small cascades in a tranquil municipal park. When visiting the upper falls within the park, don't miss climbing down a spiral staircase that leads into a cave behind the waterfalls. This experience affords fabulous views through a curtain of falling water.
3. Tunektepe cable car : Antalya has a unique geography with lovely nature, majestic mountains, and a magnificent sea. Tünektepe is a beautiful hill terrace at 605 meters above sea level, where the Bey Mountains meet the Mediterranean Sea.
4. Antalya Oldtown : Before Antalya became arguably the top summer resort town in Turkey, it was the ancient city of Attalia, founded during the Hellenistic period before becoming part of the Roman Empire. As such, the old town is a hugely important site in the country where Europe and Asia meet, harking back to a rich past. The old city of Antalya contains many of the city's historic sites. Renovations to the marina and waterfront have added several hotels, restaurants and shops, making this a popular tourist destination.
5. Antalya Harbor : The Old City Marina was the site of the first harbor in Antalya. Today, it is still an active marina with fishing boats and yachts alike moored here. We will do a 1 hour boat trip along side the Antalya coast line.
With this tour, you will have the opportunity to see Antalya both from the land, from the air and from the sea.
Do not miss the Antalya sightseeing tour where you will discover the beauties of Antalya with a professional guide!
we can pick up from all antalya hotel.Pick-up times may vary depending on the hotel location. The exact times are communicated to the customer after making a reservation.
Duden Waterfall Entrance Fee
Cable car ticket